POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Possibly stupid question re: autosave : Possibly stupid question re: autosave Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Possibly stupid question re: autosave
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 16 Sep 2001 22:10:47
Message: <3ba55ba7@news.povray.org>
Is there an autosave feature operative in either Mega 0.7 or 3.5?

When working on important projects, I frequently end up with dozens of
ini files,  walker01.pov, walker02.pov, etc.,  as I make stepwise
improvements to complicated code.  Sometimes when I have to go back to
an old file, it is halfway between two versions.  It's possible this is
just error on my part, but I thought I'd ask..........